Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Mystery Babies!

It's my 100th Post! What better way to celebrate than to honor all of the babies who came before me. Lol!!

Of all of the old photos I inherited, the babies are the hardest to identify! White dresses were standard issue, so it's hard to tell if it's even male or female. I have my best guesses, but I thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone else has any ideas? Maybe one of my Cousins has the same pictures, but the names were actually written on them? A girl can hope!

These were from Grandma Freda FLEMING WAIT's photos that my Dad had, so I'm going to assume they're either Flemings or Waits for now?

Enjoy!

*inggaard (unreadable first letter) - Seward NE



WD Givens - Seward NE


Here are a few more that were from the Grandma's Photo Albums that Cousin Lisa sent me! The last two have to be from the generation before the rest, since they're on GLASS. My genealogy friend Susan is beyond jealous of those. ;-)





And finally... my great grandparents, Frederick Hiram WAIT (1876-1955) and Uella Jane BAKER WAIT (1883-1967). I thought it would help for comparison's sake.



2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful photos! Fleming's...to bad I do not have a Freda in my tree, yet anyway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl! My furthest Fleming right now is John FLEMING b. 3 APR 1781 in Iredell County, NC... m. Matilda NEEL in IL ... d. 11 MAR 1849 in Drakesville, Davis, Iowa. I think the last time we talked, I didn't have Matilda's husband's name. Is he in your tree? Or any in NC? That was a big surprise for me! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete